your voice can take me there.
Thursday, October 21, 2010 / 7:11 PM
Purple day was amazing. Even though my real life friends ignored it, I am so so happy there were so many online people who decided to part in our purple event. It was right guys, I had tears in my eyes when tumblr turned purple for those innocent teenagers, bullied to death cause they were themselves.
I updated the caddy in real life section although there are no party pictures, mostly because i look terrible when i'm partying, you all know what I mean. I don't want you to think less of me because I'm a party animal. Anyways, I'm happy cause more of my tees got sold the last months. Yays!
the tees that got sold are "coloured pencils" & "play me", mysoti is having some US delays but from what I know Europe shipping is working just fine, so don't worry if you want to order something. Ofc, i'm taking tee requests. All tees HERE.
I haven't been vidding recently because I have some really hard stuff at my school but I'll try to do something as soon as i'm inspired enough.
also, stoppedclocks video coming, we're almost done!
introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook


connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.
Web Site Hit Counter