chasing cars
Sunday, June 27, 2010 / 2:04 PM
hey guys! such a long time, no talk. hope you're still visiting this site from time to time. feel free to ask your questions & i will answer as soon as possible. I'm finally on my vacation! that means getting wasted, wild & crazy. Even though this year I'm not going on trip like last summer (France,Spain) I feel like I'm about to spend good time with amazing people. some of my friendships been uncared-for cause I had to study so much previous 10 months, I'm sure that i can make it up to everybody. Also, it seems like I won't be able to vid any soon. I ended up with only few SPN episodes after my computer broke down ;/ I will be getting everything as soon as it's back from service. I'm sorry ;c As for "fan club chuck bass" tee , my order is still being placed. I think of a) keeping it and making all my female friends jealous or b) making a contest with this tee as main price. I guess we'll see. xoxo c.
introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook


connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.
Web Site Hit Counter