the dark
Wednesday, June 2, 2010 / 11:27 PM
I'm so so so sorry for not updating in a long time. How have you been? I'm so tired, especially after class' trip [i'll post some pics in caddy-in-real-life section]. I've been seeing many videos with my colorings on youtube and that kinda makes me concerned cause I obviously don't want them to just flow around yt like that, I mean it's fine for you to use them from time to time, but there are also people who haven't used their unique coloring in a loooong time. that's why i'm worried. Cause in the end, I don't want them to grow into my work so much. it's actually mine , and i did it for you to open your minds and enlarge your creativity, i know that it wasnt the best way to do it, but I thought you were mature! xoxo
introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook


connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.
Web Site Hit Counter