don't fret precious, i'm here.
Friday, August 27, 2010 / 2:11 PM
hey there huns! how is everybody doing? having only few days til the school year starts all over again I decided to give my site a little makeover. I added section "MUSIC" where you will be able to get all info about music used in my videos. You will have access to full lyrics & itunes. I promise to update the site more often. You can always leave questions in the guestbook as well as suggestions and opinions, that would be enough for now! stay tuned! i'm off to watch "Nightmare on Elm Street 2" getting ready for some FredK makes me excited! also, let me know what kind of things you'd like to see on the site.
introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook


connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.
Web Site Hit Counter